Homeschool groups in Spring/Porter, TX?

Lauren Naquin

Question

Lauren Naquin

My family is moving to Spring/Porter area in TX in June. We are new to TX and new to homeschooling. I am looking for a group of homeschoolers that we can befriend 😊.  We are coming from a super small town in Louisiana, where my daughters (12 and 9) attended a small Catholic school for the last 6 years. We are nervous about our move, but are excited to start Seton later this year. 
Any advice is welcomed!

1 answer to this question

Draper Warren

If you aren't able to find another family in the area with this topic, once you are enrolled, we have a program where you can request information from Seton to connect with other families in your area who have given us permission to share their information. Seton has many hundreds (actually could be over a thousand now after this year) students in Texas, and I know I have seen Seton families with addresses in Spring, TX. I don't know about the groups situation though, that can be hit or miss and Covid might have caused disruptions too with in-person groups.

• Like 1